The New Mexico Transportation Plan (NMTP) is now available for public review and comment. The plan reflects the input received from a wide range of public agencies, private organizations, and individuals throughout the state.
- Draft Complete Plan
- Plan Summary & Front Matter
- Chapter 1 – Challenges and Opportunities
- Chapter 2 – Introduction to Goals and Strategies
- Goal 1 – Transparency and Accountability
- Goal 2 – Improve Safety for All System Users
- Goal 3 – Preserve and Maintain our Transportation Assets for the Long Term
- Goal 4 – Provide Multimodal Access and Connectivity for Community Prosperity
- Goal 5 – Respect New Mexico’s Cultures, Environment, History, and Quality of Life
- Chapter 3 – Measuring our Performance
- Chapter 4 – Implementation
- Appendices – coming soon
Do you wish to submit a comment on the draft plan? If so, you can submit your comments here. Or you can download a comment form and mail it back to us.